Under the supervision of the maintenance supervisor, the maintenance technician’s main responsibilities will be to perform maintenance on our automated production line.
A WORLD OF HEART
AT THE HEART OF OPERATIONS
Our goal is to grow our team with people who contribute not only their exceptional talent, but their own personal nature as well. Curious, positive, motivated, adaptable, and as comfortable in nature as they are on the factory floor.
Requirements and working conditions
- Perform mechanical maintenance, repair, and replacement work
- Troubleshoot and adjust production equipment
- Respond to service and emergency calls in an efficient manner
- Interpret motor safety data sheets
- Check and maintain stationary equipment such as pump, compressor, boiler, ventilation system, motor, electrical system, fire system, UV, etc.
- Inspect and maintain instrumentation and PLC control loops
- Prepare various reports and requisitions
- Procure replacement parts
- Ensure the proper functioning of automatic systems such as fixed equipment, building, and production
- Communicate on a daily basis with the management team regarding follow-up of interventions
- Evaluate work done and suggest ways to improve and optimize the intervention
- Carry out all other related tasks
- DCS or DVS in electromechanics or mechanics
- Ability to work in a team
- Autonomy in risk analysis, problem solving, and task prioritization
- High adaptability to new situations
- Good self-control
- Flexibility and availability
- Be resourceful
In addition to competitive benefits (including a group insurance plan paid for entirely by us and a contribution-match group retirement savings plan) we offer a base salary ranging from $30.42 to $36.18/hour + applicable premiums (5-5-4 schedule), plus overtime pay for nights and weekends, for an annual income of $XX,000.
To stay up to date on all our opportunities, follow ESKA – Recruitment.