Cleanse your body and impress your friends with an outdoor detox event. All you need are colourful mocktails, healthy nibbles and a yoga session to make it an unforgettable experience. Follow these five easy steps to detox bliss, ideally on a sunny day.
Pick an outdoor setting that is soothing and surrounded by nature, such as a public park. Select a date and invite your guests via email or social media. Ask them to wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat or a towel.
These bright mocktails are so delicious, detoxifying and uplifting that your guests will be begging for the recipes by the end of the event. Pssst: you can tell them that your secret ingredient is Eska sparkling water…
Sparkling blood orange mocktail
Ingredients | Serves 6
Pineapple mojito mocktail
Ingredients | Serves 6
You’ll also want to provide some healthy, energizing bites for your guests to enjoy before the yoga session. You could have the event catered by a nutritionist or make these simple yet delectable morsels yourself.
Energy bliss balls
Makes 20 balls
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the almonds and hazelnuts in a food processor and blend until well combined.
3. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Process the remaining ingredients and add them to the bowl.
5. If the mixture is too dry, add some more coconut oil.
6. Using wet hands, roll tablespoons of the mixture into snack-sized balls, then roll in the chopped pistachios to coat.
7. Place the balls on the prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Beet salad bites
Honey balsamic vinaigrette
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Scrub the beets and slice the tops off.
3. Wrap the beets in foil and roast them for 50 to 60 minutes.
4. Once they’re cool, use a paper towel to rub the peels off.
5. Slice the beets into rounds, and then quarters.
6. Prepare the other ingredients and skewer them: a quarter of beet, a bunch of arugula and a slice of goat cheese.
7. Top the prepared skewers with chopped walnuts and a drizzle of honey balsamic vinaigrette.
Ask a friend who’s a yoga instructor to lead the session or hire a private teacher. Choose a simple style of yoga, such as Hatha, that teaches basic yoga poses and will be easy for novice guests to follow. Restorative yoga is another great option for a detox event because the pace is slow and it leads to deep relaxation.
Each guest should follow the class at their own pace. By the end of the session, everyone should feel loose, calm, relaxed and rejuvenated.
After the yoga session, rehydrate and re-energize with fresh fruit and Eska natural spring water. Because Eska comes from an esker source that has a natural filtration system, it is always fresh and free of toxins.
Treat yourself to the purity of Eska and feel its cleansing effects on your body and mind. It’s the perfect end to a refreshing event.
Comments are closed.
Read alsoSee all